Remove Cryptorbit, Cryptolocker, Cryptowall & others manually. No software required.
I show you how to remove Cryptorbit but its the same exact steps to remove Cryptolocker as well as other similar infections.
Follow me step by step. Pause this video if you need to. We will go into the registry but i will go slowly so pay attention.
-First thing to do is go into you control panel and uninstall anything to do with Crypt. Some of you will have something in there, others will not.
-Next we restart computer into "safe mode". Once your your computer starts to reboot back up, keep pressing the F8 key to get it in safe mode. Once there highlight and click "safe mode".
-Once your computer is booted up and in safe mode click on the start button and type in "regedit"
- Now, follow this exact path.. Hkey_current_User--software--microsoft--windows--current version--run- now look for Cryptorbit, right click it and press delete. And click yes to the prompt asking if you are sure you want to delete it.
- Now click on the Start menu then click on "Administrator", then Appdata--Roaming-- then find and delete Cryptorbit.
- Restart your computer as normal. And there you go. Congrats to you, you just did actually what these free programs will do except for adding additional malware on your computer.
Please sub and Like if this worked for you. Thank you!
Your personal files are encrypted.
All files including videos, photos and documents, etc. on computer are encrypted.
Encryption was produced using a unique public key generated for this computer. To decrypt files, you need to obtain the private key.
The single copy of the private key, which will allow you to decrypt the files, located on a secret server on the Internet; the server will destroy the key after a time specified in this windows. After that, nobody and never will be to restore files.
File decryption cost ~ $50. (some will say $200)
In order to decrypt the files, open site 4sfxctgp53imlvzk.onion.to/index.php and follow the instruction.
If 4sfxctgp53imlvzk.onion.to is not opening, please following steps below:
1. You must download and install this browser: http://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en
2. After installation, run the browser and enter the address: 4sfxctgp53imlvzk.onion.to/index.php
3. Follow the instructions on the web-site. We remind you that the sooner you do, the more changes are left to recover the files.
Guaranteed recovery is provided within 10 days.
Prosecutor Warn of Latest Computer Virus